Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

birthdays in Aruba

We will be in aruba (at the Hyatt) for a birthday, and didn't know if there is anywhere special to go specifically for a birthday. For example, are there restaurants that do something fun if they know you are there to celebrate, or other Aruban birthday traditions that would be fun to do? Thanks!

I know that in Salt & Pepper you always get special attention on your birthday
    (and my guess is that Senor Frog's and Hard Rock Cafe will be "safe" for that as well)
    Last edited by princess; 12-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Passions will usually put a sparkler in your dessert as long as you let them know that you're celebrating a birthday (or anniversary) in advance.

~Amy~® - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    so will flying fishbone.... (great picture amy.... I didn't take a picture of mine, shoot!)
    they ask while taking online reservations if its for a special occation.... (we went in march for my 40th bday!)

Thanks for the replies - I think we will be sure to let the restaurant know we're celebrating!

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    You can have the piano player sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY or your favorite song at Sopranos. They will also arrange a piece of tiramisu with a candle or something like that from Casa Tua, if you ask.

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Texas De Brazil if you register for their website and give your birthday they email you a coupon for your Birthday worth 50% off..

Also Blossoms gives you a wonderful little birthday dessert and a song!