Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

the BLUE LOBSTER

For anyone interested there is an article on visitaruba.com where this restaurant wrote an article they were reducing there prices.(dated 11 January) It is in Palm Beach Noord location. We are leaving for Aruba 26 Jan. I am looking for some new places to dine and also keeping in some of the old favorites. Time to start planning which is part of the fun. Has anyone ever been here? For anyone who is in Aruba at the time I thought I would share this article. I am not as computer savy as some of you so you will have to go there to read about there reduced prices. I have never been to Matthews, nor Pinchcos which seems to be a favorite on this site.

Tulips? Sort of down the road from La Cabana. Has anyone ever been there? I don't see it listed on here as a place to visit either yes or no. Thanks. Oops I think it is titled "The Blue Lobster." Sorry.
    Last edited by Diann24; 01-13-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Wrong name

We've been to Tulip, Matthew's, and Pinchos many times over the years. All are good in their own way - just depends on what you're looking for and your own personal preferences.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    i changed the title for you

here is the site for the blue lobster
    http://www.arubabluelobster.com/

my husband and i have been to TULIP many times and we have always enjoyed the meals there. we have not been there in over a year though

it is a very pretty setting and quite comfortable!

dear husband always orders the mixed grill and i usually order the chicken sate' or the catch of the day.

tulip bar also makes a nice mixed drink!

Matthews is delicious and they have outstanding ribs (unsure of their rib night, maybe tuesdays/) located at casa del mar resort. delicious desserts.
    we have gone there just for dessert and coffee too.

Pinchos is also delicious and at surfside, near the rotary near the talk of the town. not especially inexpensive, but the food is delicious and the drinks are great. it is a wonderful place to dine......a gorgeous setting.

all 3 of these restaurants are open air settings.
    perfect when there is a breeze.

enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    For anyone interested there is an article on visitaruba.com where this restaurant wrote an article they were reducing there prices.(dated 11 January) It is in Palm Beach Noord location. We are leaving for Aruba 26 Jan. I am looking for some new places to dine and also keeping in some of the old favorites. Time to start planning which is part of the fun. Has anyone ever been here? For anyone who is in Aruba at the time I thought I would share this article. I am not as computer savy as some of you so you will have to go there to read about there reduced prices. I have never been to Matthews, nor Pinchcos which seems to be a favorite on this site.

Tulips? Sort of down the road from La Cabana. Has anyone ever been there? I don't see it listed on here as a place to visit either yes or no. Thanks. Oops I think it is titled "The Blue Lobster." Sorry.

Thanks Andrea. I appreciate you changing the title for me as well. also your helpful comment.

I am making my list and "checking it twice." for restaurants. I have a certficate for El Gauchos to use, but Cooks menu looks wonderful. I believe I will be doing Wacky Wahoos' I always want to go there and cannot get there. I also wanted to do Windows at the Divi Links. that is where we own our timeshare. I can truly say I have only once had a mediocre meal in Aruba. Even then the view made up for the meal. I will not say where cause I see no reason to invoke negativity. Usually all meals have been fresh and tasty. We usually like fresh fish, and this is easy to find in Aruba. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    walking in at wacky wahoo is usually futile
    call there in the late afternoon for making a reservation.
    sometimes there is no answer by phone prior to 4 pm.
    i do not know if they do online reservations.
    try wacky's delicious soups!

i love the fact that you think there is no reason to invoke negativity.

like our parents taught us "if you cannot say something nice, say nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    Thanks Andrea. I appreciate you changing the title for me as well. also your helpful comment.

I am making my list and "checking it twice." for restaurants. I have a certficate for El Gauchos to use, but Cooks menu looks wonderful. I believe I will be doing Wacky Wahoos' I always want to go there and cannot get there. I also wanted to do Windows at the Divi Links. that is where we own our timeshare. I can truly say I have only once had a mediocre meal in Aruba. Even then the view made up for the meal. I will not say where cause I see no reason to invoke negativity. Usually all meals have been fresh and tasty. We usually like fresh fish, and this is easy to find in Aruba. Thanks.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Diann24,
    We also own at Divi Links and Windows on Aruba is spectacular!!! We usually go twice during our 2 week stay. Will be leaving on March 30th and I can already taste the Chateaubriand for 2!! Enjoy your stay :-)

Lewney don't you just love the Divi Links? It feels like my home away from home--we are so happy we bought there. We were there in June and our home week is 26 Jan. Feb 2. Next year we have all ready booked for 2 weeks in a row. We did not make the dead line for this year. (unfortunatley) so we are going to st. Maarten in July versus Aruba.

Andrea, no Wacky's does not take email reservations, and you cannot call till after 4 per there site. I hope I can get in this time for it is high season and it will be busy there. You are so correct, as we were taught if you can't say something nice then say nothing at all." Very true!!

Andrea no I don't have skype---I will just wait to take my chances. Thanks for the idea.

Can you see sunset from windows:??or just beautiful views

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]