Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Bon Bini Festival Tuesday evenings at Ft Zootman

We always talk about going every year and never do - next time I'm on the island I will make it there! (I hope...)
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    I have been to the Bon Bini Festival and can only recommend it! It was very charming and it's a great opportunity to get a taste of the authentic Aruba.

I also visited the Ft. Zootman museum. What a treasure! Many items are from the Netherlands, items which were used in former times during working on the farm. It reminded me so much of my Grandfather's farm! I LOVED it!

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I have been to the Bon Bini Festival and can only recommend it! It was very charming and it's a great opportunity to get a taste of the authentic Aruba.

I also visited the Ft. Zootman museum. What a treasure! Many items are from the Netherlands, items which were used in former times during working on the farm. It reminded me so much of my Grandfather's farm! I LOVED it!
    Local food and local entertainment at a very reasonable cost. Always enjoyable. I also recommend the Carribean Festival in San Nicolas on Thursday nights where there is a great selection of local food, many local merchants, and entertainment. This is attended by both locals and tourists. Have fun.
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in