Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

View Poll Results: Which Brazilian Steakhouse?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas de Brazil

22 53.66%
  • Amazonia

7 17.07%
  • Do not enjoy this type of dining

12 29.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Brazilian Steakhouse

Which do you prefer.

Our family does not eat at either one since we have Brazilian steakhouses right here at home that we can go to. Same exact concept, huge buffet and unlimited meats.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-24-2009 at 11:22 AM.

We have one here in Minneapolis as well so no need for us to go for the novelty factor.

I did go to Texas de Brazil with 2 girlfriends in Sept. because I had a free birthday dinner coupon. Even with one dinner free, the bill was still huge for the 3 of us. The $45 pitcher of Sangria did not help matters.

Personally, I'm not a fan of these places because I always feel "rushed" for some reason with the guys walking around all the time and it doesn't give me that relaxed dinner experience. Plus, I just can't eat that much.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Never been to either one! Doubt I will go.

Any beef eaters?

We also have a couple Brazilian steakhouses locally, one of them being Texas de Brazil. My husband and I went once here, not TdB, and while it was fine, we left feeling like we were on meat overload. The service was great, and it was very clean with a huge salad bar. Neither my husband nor I are that big of eaters, so I felt like we paid a lot for the amount we ate, and even at that, we were stuffed. I think it would be a big meat eaters paradise though.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

We went to the Texas de Brazil not too long ago...I wasn't a big fan of it EXCEPT they had a mango salsa that reminded me instantly of something I ate at Passions! I miss Aruba.

We love Texas de Brazil. We go every time we visit Chicago, and plan on going there in Aruba.

My husband and I love FOGO DE CHO here in Philadelphia but Texas de Brazil was pretty good.

we go to texas de brazil, but you have to be really hungry when you go, and need to not feel rushed by gauchos walking by with meat....we just flip over our coasters, take our time and hang.......the problem is leaving, you feel like you just ate a cow !!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We like Amazonia. The meats are great and the buffet sides are really good. You can the full meal or buffet of sides only. You can easily overeat either way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast