Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Love the Marriott Stellaris breakfast buffet too. When we have the buffet, we generally get out to the beach early, come in for a late breakfast (brunch), and we're good until dinner.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Amy, LaVista at Marriott had unlimited refills Champagne/Mimosas (as least last May). Aquarius at the Rennaisance Marina has that everyday That's why I like staying there a few days. Gotta start the day with bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri T View Post
    Amy, LaVista at Marriott had unlimited refills Champagne/Mimosas (as least last May).
    I wonder if that was a new policy, just for a short period of time, or if they've always had it, and we didn't notice . Our last visit was April '09.

Well, I'm going to check that out when we're there next month for sure. Of course, I might not make it out to the beach if that's the case.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Amy, LaVista at Marriott had unlimited refills Champagne/Mimosas (as least last May). Aquarius at the Rennaisance Marina has that everyday That's why I like staying there a few days. Gotta start the day with bubbly!
    Thanks Sheri!

Aquarius has a buffet with champagne/mimosas EVERY day? That's good to know because if something comes up where we miss Sunday it would be nice to be able to go on a different day.

Can you tell me anymore about their breakfast buffet - hours, etc?
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Last June we had Sunday brunch at Matthews with the unlimited mimosas. We pretty much had the place to ourselves which was good and bad. Good to have a nice quiet time with a great beach view and bad in that the food was basically untouched for the first hour before we arrived. They did prepare fresh egg dishes and overall I enjoyed it as I'm not picky about brunch. The mimosas flowed freely and I think I had about 12!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Aquarius breakfast buffet with champagne/mismos is from 7-11 am. Price $17.95. Sunday brunch is 12 noon-3:30. Price $30.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Aquarius breakfast buffet with champagne/mismos is from 7-11 am. Price $17.95. Sunday brunch is 12 noon-3:30. Price $30.00.
    Ohhh...this is good to know! I'm not a breakfast person but my hubby likes to go out for breakfast every now and then (we usually make our own breakfast most days and eat on the balcony.) But I like this buffet that is every day and starts at 7am (noon always seems too late to be eating all of that food) - AND has champagne/mimosas. This one would be right up our alley. It starts early, it's every day, hubby gets his breakfast and I get my champagne - perfect!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

On second thought...maybe not. Just saw some photos of Aquarius and it looks very hotel/cafeteria like. I need a little ambiance if I'm drinking champagne or mimosas. Yeah, I know, I'm picky....but...I like what I like!

Amy, La Vista at Marriott had unlimited refills Champagne/Mimosas (as least last May). Aquarius at the Rennaisance Marina has that everyday That's why I like staying there a few days. Gotta start the day with bubbly!
    lLaVista at the Marriott may have Champagne/Mimosas on there Sunday buffet but not during the week.During the weeks i think it is $22 ,on Sunday $35.not sure on the prices....

Add me to the list of people that enjoy the Marriott La Visa Buffett both breakfast and dinner.

Yes, expensive; but well worth it. Also, the Marriott La Visa has a variation of dinner themes such as Mexican, etc.

Ed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast