Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Breakfast Lunch "Spotlight" SCOTTS BRATS

They're on the beach at the Playa linda. Great spot!!

Scott's is consistently a stop on my morning walk from the Holiday Inn. This year I'm thrilled to be staying at Playa Linda because I'll be even closer. It has always been breakfast from them, but this year I'm sure I'll be having brats for lunch on a number of occasions.

Here's my funny story. I ordered license plates from them once and just had them shipped directly to my home address. I had the kids names put on theirs and my husbands nick-name on his. My user ID here is AUA1989 (the airport code/year of 1st visit) so I wanted to have that put on my plate. When it arrived the license plate had AVA1989. I guess I wasn't very clear on the U vs V and since Ava is a common name, that's what I got. I'm sure it was my bad handwriting that caused the confusion. I'll order a new one this year.

Aruba since 1979
    we shall now call you Ava
    Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    Scott's is consistently a stop on my morning walk from the Holiday Inn. This year I'm thrilled to be staying at Playa Linda because I'll be even closer. It has always been breakfast from them, but this year I'm sure I'll be having brats for lunch on a number of occasions.

Here's my funny story. I ordered license plates from them once and just had them shipped directly to my home address. I had the kids names put on theirs and my husbands nick-name on his. My user ID here is AUA1989 (the airport code/year of 1st visit) so I wanted to have that put on my plate. When it arrived the license plate had AVA1989. I guess I wasn't very clear on the U vs V and since Ava is a common name, that's what I got. I'm sure it was my bad handwriting that caused the confusion. I'll order a new one this year.

How do you get to Scott Brat? I know it's at Playa Linda but can you walk through the resort to get to the beach or you have to enter from somewhere else and then walk to Scot Brats?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Walk right into and out of the lobby
    pass the pool to the beach
    They are located steps away
    they are very close to Dunkins Donuts
    they are in a cute little hut Scott built

Aruba since 1979
    we'll probably be there for breakfast on wed and fri

Andrea, I'm so jealous, we love Scotts Brats for breakfast and lunch ! Tell Leslie and Scott Candy said hello and can't wait till Oct !

Bucuti Beach Club, Natural Pool, Donkey Farm, Alto Vista Chapel
    We stopped in for a late lunch last year for the first time. We walked from Bucuti and hit a few bars on the way up to quench our thirst. We almost missed them and they were nearly out of supplies when we got there. But they had just enough brats, dogs, and beers to satisfy us. We really enjoyed meeting them and plan on going back next week for another visit.

Aruba since 1979
    Next thursday (july 23) proceeds from the day's sale at Scott's Brats are going to the Animal Relief Foundation Aruba.
    Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by drtucker1 View Post
    We stopped in for a late lunch last year for the first time. We walked from Bucuti and hit a few bars on the way up to quench our thirst. We almost missed them and they were nearly out of supplies when we got there. But they had just enough brats, dogs, and beers to satisfy us. We really enjoyed meeting them and plan on going back next week for another visit.

We loves Scott's Brats! Had breakfast and lunch/drinks several times in 2013 when we stayed at Playa Linda. This year we're staying in low rise section. Hopefully, we'll get to see them. They are a great couple. GO PACKERS!

Jeff and Ruthie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast