Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Breakfast on sunday?

If you are willing to pay $35 per adult... The Ritz breakfast buffet is outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba-Mark View Post
    If you are willing to pay $35 per adult... The Ritz breakfast buffet is outstanding
    Wow! That's a BARGAIN relative to the Hyatt!!!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba-Mark View Post
    Man, why does anyone pay that kind of money for breakfast? Is it just me? I know those places are all you can eat but I can get 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast at Matthews for $8 and that is all I can eat anyway. Plus I am sitting next to the beach watching the sugar thieves, iguanas and waves.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Man, why does anyone pay that kind of money for breakfast? Is it just me? I know those places are all you can eat but I can get 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast at Matthews for $8 and that is all I can eat anyway. Plus I am sitting next to the beach watching the sugar thieves, iguanas and waves.
    I think you pay it one time only. "Fool me once..."

I dunno, while 35 bucks is a lot for breakfast I think folks do it for the experience, just like they plunk down big bucks for dinner at a place like 2 Fools. I'm a breakfast guy and I like big elaborate buffets with lots of different choices to start my day at a place like La Vista. But I can be just as satisfied with a breakfast sandwich at Scott's or an English muffin in the time share. For us it's more about the experience than the cost. Even though we live in a resort city, there just aren't breakfast buffet options at home like there are in Aruba.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We eat eat every other breakfast in the room with bagels etc, SOoooooo the splurge at Hyatt isn't such a big hit. That buffet is to die for! Fabulous seafood, caviar ( not the real good stuff), salmon, meat station, pasta and dessert are all great.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Brunch at TierraDelSol, ruinsdelMar, salt and Pepper, Aquarius, windows all great

QUOTE=dani;267270]Hello everyone. I'm looking for a good place for breakfast on day Sunday. I help? Thank You !!!... Palm Beach or Eagle Beach zone
    [/QUOTE]

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    We eat eat every other breakfast in the room with bagels etc, SOoooooo the splurge at Hyatt isn't such a big hit. That buffet is to die for! Fabulous seafood, caviar ( not the real good stuff), salmon, meat station, pasta and dessert are all great.

[/QUOTE]Ok, now your talking brunch, not just breakfast. I can handle $35 for a great brunch as long as it includes drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12