Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    natural pool
    Casa, what a way to start the morning!!!!

Hi Arubagirl90, Sorry with the last posts my computer went a little crazy When I make a brown lady I do it a little different I use 3oz Coconut Rum, 3 oz. Kahula 1oz. Ponche Crema Pina Colada mix, Pineapple juice Coco Lopez its kind of like a Tropical Brown Lady. Everyone seems to like it.
    Next Aruba trip in

Renaissance Hotel, Baby Beach
    Thank you to all, I am going to try all the versions you all have written down.

We didn't make it to all of your recommendations-but here are the results of our informal survey:

#1 by far- Taste of Belgium: Strong,smooth,delicious, plus you can get one to go to keep you cool walking around the shops

#2- a close second (plus two of the best and most reasonable meals we had ): Wacky Wahoo's (they made a great mojito as well)

#3- Smokey Joe's -not bad-more coconut flavor

#4- Amici's - Good with a strong coffee flavor

#5- Hadicurari's: just ok but was prejudiced by an overpriced and mediocre
    dinner -we gave it a try after having an excellent lunch there last year

#6- Passions Beach Bar- the worst but it was probably bartender related as our mojito was bad as well.

It was fun-brown ladys are like chocolate martinis- every place makes them differently.
    We had a great 10 days-no rain even tho the forecast called for 30% chance every day.I will post some pics when I get a chance.
    Last edited by mandm; 11-10-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: accidentally sent unfinished

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12