Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'll be trying the Hyatt Sunday Brunch tomorrow morning. It was 39.95 the last time I tried it, back in March.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

what is the time frame

What is the time frame for the brunch?
    Thanks, Dolores

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolores View Post
    What is the time frame for the brunch?
    Thanks, Dolores
    When I was there last December it was 10 am-2 pm.

No I haven't read that but why isn't he a fan of Brunches? I live in Brooklyn, NY and there are several great brunches nearby that include unlimited drinks what can be wrong with that?

Wow, that brunch sounds amazing. How do you eat all of that? Ok, I didn't read all the posts before my last reply. $40 for brunch does that include drinks as well?

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Last year, my galpal (who is far too well known on the island to mention by name) and I made a 5 week project of trying out different Sunday brunch options. (There was a thread here, reviewing each.) We tried the Hyatt (which is huge, but has the foibles of a cruise ship buffet... big on volume, but any particular dish can be disturbingly picked over, burned on the bottom, or blander than it appears), Windows, Promenade, and others. We actually liked the taste and variety of Promenade the best.They had a nice mix of traditional favorites, Dutch choices, and Aruban specialties, plus live music.

Some places do the straight ahead buffet, but most, you order dishes off the menu, 1 or 2 at a time. This means they are actually cooking the food to order.
    At Windows, which featured a jazz trio that was both excellent and too loud for conversation, we felt a lot had been -pre-cooked. Things came out rubbery, or with signs they'd been reheated, or warm sauce (or syrup) had been placed on something that had been sitting.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NealNearNorth View Post
    Last year, my galpal (who is far too well known on the island to mention by name) and I made a 5 week project of trying out different Sunday brunch options. (There was a thread here, reviewing each.).
    Sunday brunch
    www.aruba.com/forum/f12/sunday-brunch-42533/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123