Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cindy bring the whole gang there you will love it. If I am there the same time as you in April maybe we can all go together. You will love it!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Sounds good...

Hi Cindy, I try to be there to greet the guests but only when shooting weddings is not an issue. If you are coming to dine just send me a reservation and let me know your cindyo and I promise you will be as lucky as Mark and get the large aquarium next to turtles. Ill make sure to be there to meet you lovely ladies.
    Buccaneer is located in Noord so If you are coming from Renaissance you need to turn right after Adventure Golf and go about a 2 blocks and take a left, take it down about 1/4 mile and you'll run into the pirate, make another left and your there.
    If you are coming from High rises then you will take the road in between Wendy's and McDonalds and after light about 1 block to your right (you'll see the dolphins) and go about 1/4 mile and once again the pirate. Hope to see you's.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Wow, might have to add this to our list of "must try's" since there seems to be many positive write -ups. It doesn't matter to me who is the chef, you guys are all raving about it....I don't think I know where exactly it is..Angela, are you there every nite?
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Just remember if we should miss eachother make sure to order the lobster bisque soup. It's like putting a little sunshine in your tummy.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Angela and mark, Thanks so much for the info! Lobster bisque is my all time favorite soup in the world !!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    . If you are coming to dine just send me a reservation and let me know your cindyo and I promise you will be as lucky as Mark and get the large aquarium next to turtles.
    In all of my trips to Aruba and my many visits to the Buccaneer (the first one was in 1996), I FINALLY got a table next to the turtles in Sept!!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    In all of my trips to Aruba and my many visits to the Buccaneer (the first one was in 1996), I FINALLY got a table next to the turtles in Sept!!!
    Just mention arubamark, I have connections! only kidding, when you make you reservation request a seat by the turtles. I am sure they will do what they can to accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Just mention arubamark, I have connections! only kidding, when you make you reservation request a seat by the turtles. I am sure they will do what they can to accommodate you.
    There's my problem....I never make a reservation. We always go in the low season so we rarely make reservations anywhere and are just a "walk in" at the last minute.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Hello Amy,
    It would be a pleasure to seat you at large aquarium if it is not occupied, the only way we reserve it is with reservation. If it is only two of you and you come in before the rush around 7pm than It should not be a problem. There are only two two toppers next to aquarium. It usually gets filled fast. I did tell the chef about your complaint about the shrimp cocktail and he would love to give you a free one the next time you come in. The shrimp are cooked fresh daily and set in ice water to preserve the freshness, it is a pity that yours was not perfect. Just mention my name to Vasty, the guy who seats you for your free appetizer.
    Take care
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Angela, that is so sweet of you!! I wasn't complaining about the table at all - I was just excited that we finally got to watch the turtles on this last trip (doesn't take much to excite me, I know! ) We were a group of 3 that night (I was with my girlfriends before my husband arrived) so maybe that's why we got a table for 4 by the turtles this time.

We'll definitely make reservations next time (we usually don't dine in Aruba until later around 9pm.)

My husband makes shrimp cocktail when we're in Aruba (he's the cook in our family) and he does the same....sets them in ice water right away to stop the cooking process so they're not overcooked.

By the way...your Barracuda was GREAT!!

Thank you again for responding! I hope to meet you on our trip next year!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast