Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Bucuti Beach- Food

Hi All!

I will be going to Aruba for my honeymoon in two weeks and was looking for some advice on where to eat. I've gotten the favorites it seems (FFB, Passions, etc) but I'm wondering if there is anything near Bucuti (besides the resort restaurant)? I also wanted to know if it was worth it to rent a car for the day and if you do how do you pick it up from your resort?

Thanks!

Jenelle

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jennelle, Do rent a car for a day or a few days. That way you can drive yourself to Flying fishbone( and save 60.00) sites to see are many...the desert, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Tierra del Sol( million $ houses), San Nicolas...just to name a few...Driving is easy, you can't get lost...all points lead to downtown. I willl let others weigh in on the restuarants for you. ENjoy...

MATTHEWS RESTURANT AT THE CASA DEL MAR, NEXT DOOR TO BUCCUTI.
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Walkable from the Bucuti:

Pizza Bob's
    The French Steakhouse (at Manchebo)
    Matthew's (at Casa del Mar)
    LeDome
    Screaming Eagle
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We just got back from staying at Bucuti. We did not rent a car, we used the bus the whole week. We ate at Giorgios over at the manchebo a couple times, Pizza Bob's a couple of times, the Pirate's Nest on site (wasnt too impressed with it). One night we took the bus down to Passions on the beach (I highly recommend it) and one night into town the the Paddock (I would avoid - I didnt feel so good the next day). We also had lunch at Don Carlos downtown that was really good. We purchased groceries the second day so we could do lunch and could have done without as we had leftovers. The Bucuti breakfast was really good too. I would also recommend doing their island tour - well worth the money!

Have fun and be prepared to fall in love! We did not want to come home and can't wait to go back!