Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By skipper
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Buffet at the Renaissance

Buffet at the Renaissance

Last year, thanks to Irene, my flight out of Aruba was cancelled. While on the surface it sounds like a good thing, it was a nightmare. My hotel, the Costa Linda, had no accommodations. I was able to book a few weeks at the Renaissance in Oranjestad. After 14 years in the same hotel, it was nice. Way different but mostly I was preoccupied trying to get a flight back to NY (another story). One of the better things that came out of this was dinner one evening. Maybe I was hungry, maybe it was that good, I don't know, but the hotel had a buffet that featured a wide array or local cuisine and it was all delicious! From what I recall it was pretty reasonable too.
    Does anyone know if this if still happening at the Renaissance and is it open to non-guest of the hotel? I'd like to try it again.

Any Aruba beach...
    Yes, Aquarius is open to non guests. The seafood buffet last I knew was $39 pp.

Is the seafood buffet on a certain night?

Is it included for their all inclusive guests?

Leaving for the Renaissance on Aug 26. Have reservations for MJ's one night but would love to go to the seafood buffet.
    Last edited by luv2travel2; 08-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.