Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Buffets???

We are traveling with teenagers and would like accommodate their different tastes. I'm thinking buffet....know of any good ones in Aruba?

Aruba since 1979
    hey scottie welcome to the community forum

numerous buffets
    none are very inexpensive
    here are some:

"aquarius" at the renaissance marina hotel downtown

"lavista" at the marriott stellaris hotel

" amazonia" has buffet salad bar and tons of steak and pork and i think poultry brought to you by a server.

"texas d brazil" same concept as amazonia

radisson and hyatt have buffet sunday brunches and i am not sure if radisson has a buffet for dinner/specials.

we have gone to all except amazonia and hyatt brunch and aquarius.
    all good!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie747 View Post
    We are traveling with teenagers and would like accommodate their different tastes. I'm thinking buffet....know of any good ones in Aruba?

Any Aruba beach...

Laguna Restaurant at the Radisson offers a terrific buffet three nights per week. From my review:
    Laguna Prime Rib Buffet at the Radisson
    The buffet at the Radisson was such a good value at *$23.95 per person plus 15% service charge [*the price has since increased to $30 per person, including service charge] we ate there twice. With our beverage credit included with our package through booking with MCM Tours, we were also able to enjoy wine with our dinner without running up an expensive tab. The beverages were added to our check that evening but deducted as a credit at check out.

The salad bar offered including peel and eat shrimp, sushi, a wide variety of “toppings” for your salad as well as a wide selection of dressings and other salads such as heart of palm, tuna, chicken or avocado cucumber and others. The salad bar never ran dry and was constantly being replenished throughout our time in the restaurant.

Add to this, a chef carving to order, melt in your mouth prime rib, accompanied by baked salmon, a few other hot choices, vegetables and baked potatoes with toppings. The prime rib was just as good as I have had anywhere. For the price, this was by far the best value on the island.

For dessert, the buffets offered a station with a chef making flambéed crepes as well as make your own sundaes and a separate table with cakes, tarts and pastries. One night the flambé was strawberries and another it was bananas. If that was not enough, there was fresh fruit on the salad bar as well. Whether, breakfast, lunch or dinner, fresh fruit was an area which the Radisson did not skimp on. Besides the usual oranges, apples and bananas, there were days with Bartlett pears and grapes.
    You can view of copy of their flyer with the selections Thur.- Sat. here.