Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bugaloe

Bugaloe

Is Bugaloe a restaurant or more like a bar? We are thinking of going there next week, but we have a 13 year old daughter and did not know if it was appropriate for a kid. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

My feeling is she would be fine. We've seen families there when we've gone. It's a pier, over the water, with a bar and tables for dining. When we've gone it's been late afternoon, early evening. It may be different at night.

I think she would love it. It is a great place for an inexpensive meal and great views. The bands are good as well.

Aruba since 1979
    exactly as peg and aruba4ever say.
    i have been there numerous times, but to the best of my memory have not been there after 8 or 9 pm.

the place is lively and fun.

it is not at all like a carlos and charlies or senor frogs.
    i would have no issue at all taking a young teen there for a cold beverage and a snack or meal.
    she will probably enjoy laughing at the karaoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Is Bugaloe a restaurant or more like a bar? We are thinking of going there next week, but we have a 13 year old daughter and did not know if it was appropriate for a kid. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I've sat at a table next to a family with 4 & 5 year olds. A 13 year old would love it with the music.

We met a couple we know for dinner/drinks and we brought our then 5 yr old with us and he was fine. On previous trips I choose not to bring him on the pier when he was younger than 5 though because I was not comfortable with it.

I'm sure if you take her she will have a blast and be begging to go back. We really like going to Bugaloe during the day and at night. They have fun karaoke and when Joyride plays the place is packed.

Not that you need another response, but I think she would love it and it would be totally appropriate.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Great place for young kids...

And us "older kids" of course, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast