Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bugaloe Beach Bar breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Just another excuse for me to have that early Bright...!
    My philosophy: It's noon somewhere!
    Darlene

We tried it and we will go back

We walked down this morning and had breakfast at Bugaloe. I don't think word is out yet, as there was only one other couple there. Jon had the Bugaloe breakfast burger which was a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg and gouda. I coukdnt decide between chicken pastechi with a dipping salsa and banana bread so I ordered both. Each came eith 2 pices aND would have been peeffect to share.. The banana bread was so moist and delicious. It was served with butter and syrup but you didn't need it. Jon loved the burger and said it was a good base to start his day. With drinks and a tip we were around $28 which is reasonable here for a sit down breakfast with amazing views and relaxing r&b music in the background.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

This last trip I had 2 brights at 9am when i hit the beach. I found it very refreshing a bright early in the morning and it help me sit back and relax under the palapa. Next trip I will have to go to Superfoods to buy a case of bright for my morning ritual..

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We walked down this morning and had breakfast at Bugaloe. I don't think word is out yet, as there was only one other couple there. Jon had the Bugaloe breakfast burger which was a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg and gouda. I coukdnt decide between chicken pastechi with a dipping salsa and banana bread so I ordered both. Each came eith 2 pices aND would have been peeffect to share.. The banana bread was so moist and delicious. It was served with butter and syrup but you didn't need it. Jon loved the burger and said it was a good base to start his day. With drinks and a tip we were around $28 which is reasonable here for a sit down breakfast with amazing views and relaxing r&b music in the background.
    The Bugaloe Breakfast Burger sounds great! I will definitely try one or three of those next trip!

We went back this morning. Can't beat that view and the food is not bad either

Actually it's surprising Frank, the owner waited this long,
    why not be open early?

Could it be they kept hearing guests speaking about Scotts Brats?
    I think that's very possible.

Scott and Leslie have continued to grow, I think everyone would agree?
    Great atmosphere, good product, fair pricing, it's easy and convenient.

Bugaloe don't need breakfast, but they need you for lunch.
    If you go to scotts for breakfast, you're going for lunch.

There's definitely room for both on Palm Beach. We love Scott's Brats for sure, but we like to mix it up a few days. I think Bugaloe is more comparable to Moomba for breakfast and they set their prices competitively with them. Based on location, I think Bugaloe will do a good business from cruisers once the word gets out. I also think people going out on the Palm Pleasure catamaran could easily make this a breakfast stop.

I completely understand, love the view from Bugaloe as well the staff, food and cost..

Consider myself good friends with Scott and Leslie, nothing personal,
    tough beating the atmosphere eating and drinking on the pier, sure they would agree, love it!

I still believe that bugaloe are aware of their success and want part of it..
    It's a good business decision..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12