Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Busters

Busters

I see that Busters was changed to Double Down Sports Bar at the Tropicana and they have a nice casual lunch-dinner menu. I may go there for my first day to get a burger & a beer. The cajun grouper sounds interesting..

http://www.troparuba.com/d/troparuba..._Menu_MECH.pdf

Buster's has moved in behind Ratland. Word on the street is the Trop thought they could build a better sports bar. I have spoken with a few people that disagree with the Trop's idea, and do not frequent the new place. I was at Buster's the other night, kinda small, but Rusty still has a nice place and is still a great host. There is no food, but you are welcome to bring your own. I haven't been to the new place, but I hear that they think a couple of TVs makes a place a sports bar.

I will stop bye on my first night and see what the atmosphere is like at Double Down sports bar..

Aruba since 1979
    does "busters" at least provide bar snacks/munchies?

Hey there kids. . . I was at the new BUSTER'S today for opening of NFL Sunday. He had a great buffet all home made by Judy. Food was very good and the buffet was $6.00. Good crowd, great food and all the 1:00 games on multiple TV's. Great time had by all. Looks like this will be an every Sunday thing for the season. Come on down for a great time with good food and good friends. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)