Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aruba since 1979

BUSTERS "new owners! "

our forum member Mark68 is NOW one of the owners of BUSTERS!!

excerpts from Mark's note to me..................

Busters is located at Palm Beach Rd 55. We tell folks it is “behind” the Hard Rock.

A gentleman from NY, Ross, was the founder of Busters. He had a manager partner, Rusty Schutz.

Ross experienced some serious health concerns soon after opening Busters and during the past year. Due to the health issues he could not spend much time on Aruba. Rusty continued to operate Busters from Aruba, but with limitations due to Ross not being there.

I, along with my brother and a friend finalized the agreement recently and bought out Ross. Rusty and I will be managing and operating “Busters Sports Bar and Grill”. The word “Garage” is no longer in the name.

We have 2 wonderful chefs, made some changes to the menu and have added additional new staff. We also have more drink specials, tailgate party specials before and during the games on Sunday.

We’ll show all sporting events including Pay per View English Premier Soccer, European Soccer on 25 HD TVs and 2 100ft HD projector TVs.

We have live music and bands nightly except during major sporting events.

Coming soon new Aruba T shirts, sport celebrity guests, a fabulous website, pub crawls and...............a cuddly heart stealer of all Buster patrons......a wonderful “English Bulldog named BUSTER.”

Of course the NY and Boston rivalry at Busters will be loud and active and fun. Rusty will have his NY crowd and Mark will have the Boston crowd.

Welcome to Busters and make sure you ask for Rusty or Mark and come by to cuddle our resident English Bulldog “BUSTER”.
    Busters is also on FACEBOOK.

Sounds like it is going to be the "happening place"!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noord-...?v=info&ref=ts

We met everyone at Buster's (owners, friends, etc.) when we were there last month....had a great time!

I'm not a big sports fan but Buster's was a fun place even if you're not into sports. I'm looking forward to going there on their "non-major sporting event" nights.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Congratulations Mark!

However, we have one problem....HOCKEY!!

Graham, who also helped manager there and a fellow Canadian (a Leaf fan but we didn't hold that against him) would show the hockey games, in particular the CBC broadcast on Saturday night of HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA! We regulary enjoyed coming to watch "our" team as they had the hockey package.

Please tell me that you are still going to have this???? Also, what about Graham is he still there?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Best wishes Mark, had a great time watching Monday night football on the 25Th of October,great staff friendly service.GREAT PRICES...see you next year.
    Last edited by DANNYO; 11-03-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Congratulations Mark!

However, we have one problem....HOCKEY!!

Graham, who also helped manager there and a fellow Canadian (a Leaf fan but we didn't hold that against him) would show the hockey games, in particular the CBC broadcast on Saturday night of HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA! We regulary enjoyed coming to watch "our" team as they had the hockey package.

Please tell me that you are still going to have this???? Also, what about Graham is he still there?
    Graham is now at Madame Janette bar. I thought he was a part owner of Busters?

Amy it was nice meeting you and friends and will have band playing at one of the spots for your next trip. Aruba Lisa and Andrea thanks for everything and for someone who started coming to this island almost 20 years ago this forum has been very informative and we appreciate all your hard work. Danny I was at Busters with my wife the Monday night you came and remember it was a sad day for Cowboy fans. Sorry we never met and next time please make yourself known. Randi & CurlyLaura I too miss Graham and consider him a longtime friend who worked for the previous owner and moved on several months ago. He is not an owner of Busters and is happy working back at his original spot at MJ's. We still have all of the major sport packages including the NHL and will make sure the CBC broadcast on Saturdays will continue. One last thing in speaking about MJ's which is my family's favorite, both owners Kas and especially Ramon helped me out on numerous occassions and answered plenty of business questions during the transfer of Capri and Busters and consider them true friends.

I will be there on Dec. 13th with my son to watch hockey, if you will have it on. I will pm you to get your email to find out.

Tell Rusty I say hi! I was the person who helped organize the get together at Busters for the Canada/US gold medal game last year during the Olympics.

I will be sad not to see Graham. It was fun to watch the game with a fellow Canadian, Rusty is a Rangers fan .
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Hi Mark,
    Glad everything came together for you with Busters.
    Wishing you all the best with both places.

Hey Mark, congrats!! We always go to Busters to hang out with Rusty. Once we get down there for good we'll have to meet up.
    You guys will do great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast