Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buster's Sports Bar

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Last Thanksgiving week a group of men staying at the Holiday Inn were looking where to go to watch a game. I suggested Busters. The next day they told me that they went to Busters but left as they were not impressed. They went to Touchdown instead.

Something is up because the ex-Pats that always hung around in Busters have been in Double Down watching the game both today and last Sunday.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    We went a few weeks ago and the owner welcomed us in like we were at his home. The bar was full of what seemed to be regulars, but only us and one other couple were at tables. Screens aND sound system were nice. It's kind of a "hole in the wall" type place. The food was home cooked buffet style. I don't think they have food all the time but I'm not sure. It's not for everyone. I liked it, my husband says "it was alright" and he "could take it or leave it". I would go back in a minute but only for watching a game I was interested in. There's nothing else going in in there.
    I wanted to add the owner came up to us to see if we needed the wifi password for fantasy football, thought that was really nice of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12