Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Señor Frog’s Opening in Palm Beach
    I love the quote "Meanwhile some hotel managers have expressed concern about the expected influx of party-goers in that area. They fear this will disrupt the otherwise quiet atmosphere. I have some news for the managers, Palm Beach hasn’t been quiet for about five years now."

Well won't that attract the same type of behavior up at the resort area,bully:??? I hope not..but as I said beforeand I am with Amy it would have to be Senior Frogs for me. But I don't think I would like my 20 something daughters hanging around there either maybe it will fool us. Time will tell

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Glad You Changed Careers

Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    I used to work as a C & C bouncer before i was driving a taxi and they were the only place they were asking for I.D. in that area.
    I'm glad you changed careers and became a taxi driver....you're too nice a guy to be a bouncer!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

A M E N
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I'm glad you changed careers and became a taxi driver....you're too nice a guy to be a bouncer!

Aruba since 1979
    i bet bully has some really COOL stories to tell!

I can attest to the drug thing as I was approached right outside Senior Frogs not too long ago.

My personal opinion on the move........I think they are trying to shake the stigmatism they now carry due to what happened years back.I don't doubt they are moving for other reasons as well(at least thats what they are saying publicly).

After going there myself I can see how someone could get into trouble real quick there.I for one don't want it in Palm Beach.But again that's only my opinion and it doesn't mean squat to anyone but me.

Red face Senor Frogs Aruba

The old bar/restaurant at the Waterfront had a GREAT view, but other than that the location probably wasn't the best, but it was safe if you were in a group. The setup was really cool with the gift shop downstairs & the escalator up to the bar. We happened upon it 2 years ago by accident, had no idea that it was the old Carlos & Charlies until we were inside & were checking it out. I hope they have the same set up at their new location, including the water slide. We're 40-somethings, but enjoyed the party atmosphere...had a BLAST last summer & we plan to go on our next trip in September!

The food wasn't the best, but obviously not what their known for, and on a couple of visits the restrooms smelled AWFUL...just proving some people's overindulgence on the alcohol!

If you're too old to have fun, don't spoil it for those who still TRY! We'll all have PLENTY of peace & quiet when we're dead!

I enjoyed going to both C&C's and SF's, but never when alone so never felt like I had anything to worry about. Had a blast at both places and would go back today if I was on the island. I do believe drugs and fights were certainly a reason for the move, but I assume moving it to the highrise district was also a money issue. If the boats aren't in the money was less and so moving it to where the money is, is a smart thing to do.
    I'm glad they are at least staying open no matter where they are, I like a place to let loose once in awhile....even from my seat in the corner booth....LOL !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I know some people talk about how loud the Palm Beach area is. We stayed there 15 days this year and there was only one Saturday night (or should I say Sunday morning) that it was loud. In fact I woke up about 2:30 a.m. to music that I thought was coming from the pool area at the Occidental but it was across the street. SF's was not even open yet, so it couldn't have been them. I don't see that they would be the one and only problem, but I have never been there. I just know they were not open when this happened. Oh our balcony over looked the pool--not the street, and I could still hear it. I just danced a little on my balcony, and went back to bed. Why not enjoy it!? Really as many times we have been there (7) this is the ONLY time it was loud and SF had nothing to do with it.
    Pat

ash
    Walked by the new Senor Frogs this trip and all I can say is I feel really sorry for ChinoLatino and Papillon, the once relaxed ambiance of that little nook is gone :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12