Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cafe' Capri

Aruba since 1979

Cafe' Capri

One of our very loyal members has opened a new restaurant on the way to the Paradera section of Aruba. Located just beyond Amadeus and Hot TakeAway.

CAFE' CAPRI open for lunch and dinner and from what i hear the place gets hoppin after 10 pm. (my bedtime )
    paul and i plan to check out the place for lunch and then again for a
    "cup of tea" one of the evenings after losing our $25 nightly slot allotment.

San Nic 44 has a blurb about his lunch experience there.
    The mixed grill platter looks fab. I can feel the blood in my arteries solidifying just looking at the photo. yum

Good luck Mark.

Congratulations and good luck in your venture.

Yeah, I checked out Cafe Capri a year ago or so. Now that its under new management, I'll have to go for another flyby. Will update and see how things are.

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Aruba since 1979
    thanks dan
    we look forward to giving it a try a few times during our august visit.

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Yeah, I checked out Cafe Capri a year ago or so. Now that its under new management, I'll have to go for another flyby. Will update and see how things are.

Bon dia.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Hi,

I stopped here for lunch today after the Donkey Sanctuary. It was early and not yet crowded but my sandwich was great. Good luck, Mark!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    During our 2 -week stay in March, we had lunch 3 or 4 times at Cafe Capri -- it was in a handy spot after our morning exploring! We always ate outside. It was just a little family-owned? spot with simple fare, but ice cold Balashi!
    My Spanish is very rusty, and no one really spoke English but we got what we needed with lots of smiles! We were usually the only ones there.
    Will be interested to hear what changes have been made with new ownership! It's a great location as there's not much else in the area.

Hi, This place sounds good, is it it up the street from Bingo's going to the Catholic church. Not sure where Paradera section is. Any advice?

Aruba since 1979
    nope, further south.
    at the intersection of palm beach rd and 1a/1b turn right and continue past aruban resort on right.
    at the roundabout go almost all of the way around and exit towards the texaco station.
    go past police and fire stations, around roundabout

about 1 mile past the roundabout on the right look for cafe' capri.

Quote Originally Posted by murphmom View Post
    Hi, This place sounds good, is it it up the street from Bingo's going to the Catholic church. Not sure where Paradera section is. Any advice?

We both had colds the day we stopped-they have the best chicken soup served with a plate of rice to add as you want. It was just what the dr. ordered. Wish I had taken some back to the resort.

Good luck Mark!

This was one of my new favorite places on this trip - both for an inexpensive bite to eat and for some dancing/drinking after 10pm.

One night we had dinner at Amadeus and then just walked over there (it's a short, quick walk from Amadeus.) Of course, we brought our friends from Amadeus (Marc and Frankie) with us - the more the merrier! Others showed up that we knew from Buster's (Mark and his brother, John)....and we had a GREAT time all night. Think we left around 2am.

So if you're looking for a cheap bite or some fun at night - this is THE place!

Working on my trip report as we speak....report and photos coming soon!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast