Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cafe' Capri

always like to hear of a new spot to try out...will put it on my list and let everyone know how it went...
    thanks for the heads-up everyone...!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    This was one of my new favorite places on this trip - both for an inexpensive bite to eat and for some dancing/drinking after 10pm.

One night we had dinner at Amadeus and then just walked over there (it's a short, quick walk from Amadeus.) Of course, we brought our friends from Amadeus (Marc and Frankie) with us - the more the merrier! Others showed up that we knew from Buster's (Mark and his brother, John)....and we had a GREAT time all night. Think we left around 2am.

So if you're looking for a cheap bite or some fun at night - this is THE place!

Working on my trip report as we speak....report and photos coming soon!
    We will definitely visit in the evening on our next trip -- sound like fun!
    We only stopped for lunch (about 4 times!!!) this year -- great spot!

Thank you for those kind words. Cafe Capri by no means is a high end place but a place that offers local drinks and local food at local prices. 99% of our business is locals consisting of mostly workers from all of the hotels and restaurants and business owners. Remember when paying all of our prices are in florins we accept dollars but your change will be in florins. All staff only speak papiemento and spanish and not much english but will accomodate at there best. I'm heading to the island first thing in the morning and if anyone from the forum is around I will be either at Cafe Capri or Busters Sport Bar until Wednesday please stop by and ask for me, I always like to chat and meet people and first drink is always on me. Mark

Mark-sorry we missed you-again!!!!

Website? Menu?

Aruba since 1979
    i do not think cafe capri has a website........yet.

Yes we hope to have a website and menu posted soon. We are adding and changing a few things with the help of a chef from another establishment. We offer a lunch buffet, with choice of meats, rices, potatoes, vegtables and salad with small soda for less than 6.00 dollars 10 afl. We also have a dinner for two with choice of two entrees off menu with soup/salad/starch/ and a bottle of wine for under 30.00dollars. All of our food is of Venezualan and Aruban influence. Most of our clientale are the working people of Aruba who we love and thank. We are by no means 5 star dining but offer local food and drinks at local prices.

Menu yet?

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Sounds like a great place for us to stop for lunch on the day we choose to go shopping. Will the taxi drivers know where it is? I don't know street names or anything so I have no idea where to go. If not, can someone give me the address. Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    cafe' capri is about 100 yds past amadeus restaurant on the RIGHT side.
    the taxi drivers will know where it is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast