Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cafe' Capri

SORRY LISA ABOUT THE MENU AND YES I DID FORGET. I JUST CAME HOME LAST NIGHT. WE ARE NOT DOING A WEB-SITE FOR CAFE CAPRI BUT WILL BE DOING A LINK FOR A MENU AND DIRECTIONS ETC.. ON A WEBSITE FOR BUSTERS WHICH WE HOPE SHOULD BE DONE IN A MONTH. CAFE CAPRI IS NO FINE DINING, 99.9% OF OUR CUSTOMER BASE IS THE LOCALS WHO WORK OR OWN BUSINESS ON THE ISLAND. OUR LUNCH SPECIAL IS A CHOICE BUFFET OF MEATS, STEWS, RICES, POTATOES, SALADS, VEGTABLES AND A SMALL SODA FOR 6.00. THEY START SERVING AT 11:30AM AND SELL OUT BY SOMETIMES 2 OR 2:30 OUR OTHER BIG SELLER IS FRESH MADE SOUPS DAILY. WE SERVE LARGE BURGERS, CHICKEN SAUTE, FISH, STEAK, AND SNACK PLATTERS AND OTHER STUFF SERVE THIS TILL 2AM WEEKDAY AND 4AM WEEKENDS. tHE CAFE IS LOCATED UNDER A COVER ROOF BUT NO AIR CO, BUT THE NIGHTCLUB HAS AIR-CO, DANCE AREA, STAGE, LIGHTS ETC. AND USUALLY ALWAYS BUSY ESPECIALLY ON WEEKENDS. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE A LOCAL DRINKING/DANCING NIGHT ON THE ISLAND STOP BY THE LATER THE BETTER.

Thanks Mark!

Cafe Capri

I went to Cafe Capri tonight with two other Jersey folks,we ordered the large mixed grill and shared it between the three of us. it was so good we then ordered the pork. Must say this is one of the best "bang for your buck" eating establishments on the Island,our food was so good we even tipped the cook. Great job

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i ordered the same when we were there and it was overwhelming.
    it was GOOD and so much food.
    what was it about $5?
    we ate like ( i am ashamed to say) pigs.

for the 3 of us it was under 50 dollars and we had a few beers

Remember all the prices are in florins and staff does not speak much english. The best deal is the lunch Buffet 6.00 u.s. with small soda 11:30 and sold out by 2, regular lunch menu available also. Hot take away next door and at Amadeus also has a great lunch deal. These are the places the locals and workers go to and with reason so take advantage. San Nick has been talking about them for a while and there all great. Cosmo just so you know i'm coming Sunday, if I dont see you on this visit immigration has already been contacted and its not going to be pretty.

Yes im very much looking forward to seeing you went out with Kent today and we saw a turtle. Saw my friends on the beach today and they were raving to others how great Cafe Capri was, I plan on stopping by there several more times.

Hi all,

just so you know, this is owned by the two guys from "BUSTER'S". Met the owners last trip and will go there this time. Leaving Boston on April 11th for a quick 8 day trip. Can't wait to get there. Stanley is thrilled too. .. . See ya on the beach. . .

Tom and Stanley

Aruba since 1979
    tom i think, and i may be wrong, that Cafe Capri is solely owned by Mark68.
    mark68 is a co-owner of Busters. his partner there is Rusty.
    to the best of my knowledge, rusty has no interest in cafe' capri.

safe and fun travels tom.
    give stanley a big kiss from me.
    he is such a good boy!

Hello Tom and Andrea, just got back to Boston late Wednesday, Andrea is right, Tom I may be traveling out of boston on April 11th, i think jet blue maybe we will see eachother at the airport in boston or aruba. If not i will see you at Capri and it was nice meeting you at the bbq.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast