Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cafe Capri

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    he is very busy with his new project in the new bedford/fall river area of MA.

(n. dartmouth, ma to be exact)

What? where? Rob does a ton of work in that area.....

Thanks Cosmo, Andrea and others for kind words. The last time I was on the island was about eight weeks ago. I no longer own busters garage in Aruba but Rusty and his partners continue to operate this and included some all inclusive nights. I want to say thanks to Andrea and Omni as my dog Buster was returned home back to the states a few week ago. Some day I will go into full explanation but it took alot to get him back as all airlines put flying restrictions on bulldogs and I had to use a charter flight. Long story but I was told he would travel with the pilots and had to make maybe one other island stop before landing in Miami. Well almost 12 hours later and visiting, Curacao, St. Kitts, & Kingston Jamaica he finally made it to Miami. My friends and I drove him home back to Massachusetts after a 24 hour plus drive but he is back in the states. I want to thank everyone for there support at capri and please visit but always remember that this is not fine dining and 95 percent of customers are the workers and locals of the island. I will be on the island for 2 days Thursday and Friday next week so please stop by and always first drink on me. Also Cindyo please stop by with Rob, my brother and I own a local seafood bar n grill in new bedford called Knuckleheads and just opened a new sports bar and grill in North Dartmouth called Busters sports bar n grill. It would be nice to speak to other people who visit the island and just ask for me when visiting N.Dartmouth or NewBedford and first drink is on me.

Mark your staff were spectacular in your absence always very kind , the place was packed with locals but of cource they were very friendly as well.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Mark, we'll have to stop by, easy drive from Falmouth! Discovering Cafe
    Capri two years ago was wonderful! Kept going back! We're missing Aruba again this year, nice to know your new place is so close!

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    OK, I'll bite (no pun intended). Where is Cafe Capri?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Also Cindyo please stop by with Rob, my brother and I own a local seafood bar n grill in new bedford called Knuckleheads and just opened a new sports bar and grill in North Dartmouth called Busters sports bar n grill. It would be nice to speak to other people who visit the island and just ask for me when visiting N.Dartmouth or NewBedford and first drink is on me.
    Will do....thanks And and best wishes for the new place!
    cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    on the road where fire headquarters is located.

at the big rotary near the Tropicana , take the turn off the rotary towards the Texaco station. go past texaco station, and on and on, past medical school and past fire headquarters and past Amadeus restaurant.

CAFE CAPRI will be just beyond Amadeus on your right.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsphr View Post
    OK, I'll bite (no pun intended). Where is Cafe Capri?

We also go to Cafe Capri later at night as well for drinks and dancing.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    mark knuckleheads is about 5 mins from my house in acushnet been there many times cant wait to stop busters best of luck scott

Cafe Capri

Where is it located and what type of food do they serve?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12