Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By conal
  • 1 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By phyllist
  • 1 Post By amumma

Thread: Carambola and Zuzuroh

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.

Carambola and Zuzuroh

We are starting to narrow down our dinner choices for our upcoming (well in 2 months) 15 night stay. Thinking of adding some new places to our list this year. Quinta del Carmen is definitely on the list. Was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Carambola and/or Zuzuroh Italian-Greek Taverna that they'd care to share. Thanks!!

We eat at carambolas every year, as we stay paradise villas, excellent food. Nice atmosphere inside . Also makes for short walk back to room after some vino. We tried zuzurohs last year. Good food and good prices.

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Arrived @PBV Wednesday and the first thing our friends told us was that their dinner at Carambola was sub-par. (FWIW)

Haven't tried Zuzuroh yet but it sounds interesting.

I tried Zuzurohs owners are very nice the food was ok, kind of expensive. Have not returned.
    Next Aruba trip in

Carambola was very nice for breakfast last year. Nothing spectacular, but was good and worth the money spent
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    try Ventanas Del Mar and Anna Maria's. New to us from sept and Dec but loved them both. Real nice!

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

All the shopping malls and the beaches.
    We visited Zuzuroh last year with a friend who knows the owner. We were treated very well and I liked the food, hubby didn't like it but he has a very narrow list of places he does like. I like to try new places but he likes the old standbys: MJs, Driftwood, Wacky Wahoo, but I did manage to get him to try Red Fish and he loved it.

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    Went to Carambola as it was near our hotel when my wife and I were down there in 2013. Loved it. I believe she either had grouper or shrimp (she says shrimp) and I had a seafood stew that they had as a special. It was almost like a seafood chili. It was fantastic. When we're down there next, we'll be back.