Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carlos & Charlies

Sy sister has told me that Carlos and Charlies is a must stop, wondering the boards opinion on this place.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by tirrell143 View Post
    Sy sister has told me that Carlos and Charlies is a must stop, wondering the boards opinion on this place.

Its not C&C anymore...its Senor Frogs, same owners, 1 door down from the old place. They have a water slide in the place, stage, etc....everyone needs to visit it at least once.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    we stopped in when we where there in march.... but it was at lunch time.. very quiet!
    didn't get there at night....

As posted above, no more C&C but there is a Senor Frog's. What does she mean as a "must stop"....a must stop for lunch or dinner or drinks or nightlife or??? It can be a different place depending on what you're going there for and the time of day.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

She said it was a fun place, where they served drinks by the yard. They were dancing on tables and such. I beleive they were on a bus tour of the local watering holes. They actaully have a wesbite that says there is a location in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    As posted above, no more C&C but there is a Senor Frog's. What does she mean as a "must stop"....a must stop for lunch or dinner or drinks or nightlife or??? It can be a different place depending on what you're going there for and the time of day.

Aruba since 1979
    at night it can be "wild and crazy"
    it is known for its yard long drinks, drinking games and "only mediocre" food.
    do not expect a delicious lunch/dinner, but expect passable ok food.
    it is pretty quiet there til about 9 or 10 pm and then it gets hopping.
    so, if you are ready for yard long drinks and games and loud music this is the place for you.

if this does not quite fit the bill......how 'bout sopranos piano bar up at palm beach?
    She said it was a fun place, where they served drinks by the yard. They were dancing on tables and such. I beleive they were on a bus tour of the local watering holes. They actaully have a wesbite that says there is a location in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    [QUOTE=. Senor Frog's is now in the same location. If you are going at night, it it much busier and crazier than during the day.[/QUOTE]

senior frogs on the same street different location

Carlos and Charlies and Senor Frogs are both owned by the same company. C&C closed a couple of years ago and Senor Frog's took their place on the same block (same concept, drinks by the yard, etc.)

http://www.senorfrogs.com/aruba/index.htm

The bar hopping bus tour is called the Kukoo Kunucu Bus and Senor Frog's is usually their last stop.

http://www.kukookunuku.com/?id=14
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    at night it can be "wild and crazy"
    it is known for its yard long drinks, drinking games and "only mediocre" food.
    it is pretty quiet there til about 9 or 10 pm and then it gets hopping.
    so, if you are ready for yard long drinks and games and loud music this is the place for you.
    I will try and keep this a secret from my kids!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    randi....i bet they already know.
    years ago we stopped for a day excursion while on a cruise.
    spent time on the beach and shopping.
    kevin was YOUNG, maybe 12.
    on the way back to the ship we stopped in at C &C for a cold drink.
    suffice it to say, the place happened to be "hoppin" and I won a beer drinking contest.
    kevin was horrified.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast