Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    suffice it to say, the place happened to be "hoppin" and I won a beer drinking contest.
    kevin was horrified.
    That is too funny!
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

randi....i bet they already know.

I KNOW THEY DO!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

It must because you are a Maine Woman, I know my wife would win contest when it comes to beer drinking! Gotta love this snow huh? lol Looks like I picked the right time to get away.

randi....i bet they already know.
    years ago we stopped for a day excursion while on a cruise.
    spent time on the beach and shopping.
    kevin was YOUNG, maybe 12.
    on the way back to the ship we stopped in at C &C for a cold drink.
    suffice it to say, the place happened to be "hoppin" and I won a beer drinking contest.
    kevin was horrified.

Aruba since 1979
    it was beer in a baby bottle

and as far as being a "maine woman" i am really a MASS woman.
    only been in maine 18 mos. (seems like a lifetime though ;-) )

To funny, I am a Mass transplant as well, just its been 19 years not 18mo. Either way I have learned not to mess with a Maine woman, or try to outdrink her! Expecially my wife, she may be half my size, but that doesnt slow the woman. 48 Hours to ARUBA!

it was beer in a baby bottle

and as far as being a "maine woman" i am really a MASS woman.
    only been in maine 18 mos. (seems like a lifetime though ;-) )

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Senior Frogs, like all of the Grupo Anderson restaurants, serves fairly straight ahead food with some spice, not unlike Marguaritaville, or going to a Chili's. It's probably not quite as good as Mambo Jambo, across the street, if you put the dishes head to head.

Their focal point is when cruise ships are in late, at which time they become a tourist party, replete with shots poured into your mouth, and the obligatory Electric Slide and Livin' On A Prayer. If you go for the express purpose of getting very drunk, at least promise yourself you'll do this: Order an alcohol you actually know the name of, and have it mixed with something out of a can or out of the gun. If you get their sort of pink-tinged house shots, unnamed tequilla, and/or pre-blended mixes of boozes and juices in a big plastic "yardstick", don't blame your stomach for giving back later.

If you take a cab, want to get blasted, dance on a barrel and scream BORN IN THE USA, go for it, baby.

I love it, we just may do that. In Aruba now, and hedaed to beach for an evening swim.

Quote Originally Posted by NealNearNorth View Post
    Senior Frogs, like all of the Grupo Anderson restaurants, serves fairly straight ahead food with some spice, not unlike Marguaritaville, or going to a Chili's. It's probably not quite as good as Mambo Jambo, across the street, if you put the dishes head to head.

Their focal point is when cruise ships are in late, at which time they become a tourist party, replete with shots poured into your mouth, and the obligatory Electric Slide and Livin' On A Prayer. If you go for the express purpose of getting very drunk, at least promise yourself you'll do this: Order an alcohol you actually know the name of, and have it mixed with something out of a can or out of the gun. If you get their sort of pink-tinged house shots, unnamed tequilla, and/or pre-blended mixes of boozes and juices in a big plastic "yardstick", don't blame your stomach for giving back later.

If you take a cab, want to get blasted, dance on a barrel and scream BORN IN THE USA, go for it, baby.

I did not like the food at all, very over priced for what you get. I just go for the drinks now, go for drinks and apps only dont waste money on the meals.

Aruba since 1979
    i agree with you dj
    Quote Originally Posted by islandj View Post
    I did not like the food at all, very over priced for what you get. I just go for the drinks now, go for drinks and apps only dont waste money on the meals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12