Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Randi

Thread: Carte Blache

Carte Blache

I made reservations months ago. We heard it was fabulous, but after speaking to someone who just returned from Aruba, I may have to cancel. Has anyone been there? Do they cater to dietary restrictions? My husband is unable to have shellfish so I am thinking it would be best to cancel due to this. I hear Ginger is good....has anyone been?
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    I made reservations months ago. We heard it was fabulous, but after speaking to someone who just returned from Aruba, I may have to cancel. Has anyone been there? Do they cater to dietary restrictions? My husband is unable to have shellfish so I am thinking it would be best to cancel due to this. I hear Ginger is good....has anyone been?
    Carte Blanche is NOT to be missed. My husband does not eat shellfish and they worked around it. As long as you tell them in advance and remind them upon reconfirming, it is not an issue. Been to CB twice and it is utterly amazing. You will be sorry if you miss this opportunity.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents