Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Carte Blanche Restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by seattlegrrl1 View Post
    I went to make my reservation and they are booked out to May 18! Looks like we have a reason to go back to Aruba after we finish this upcoming trip!
    WOW!

I'm glad we made our reservations quite a bit in advance then. We made reservations for May 17th about a month ago.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by stinky2 View Post
    Can anyone give me an approximate cost of a 5 and 4 course meal per person? With and without wine pairing?!
    aruba.com/forum/f12/looking-new-restaurants-try-48991/#post192483

From ~Amy~
    They serve a 4 or 5 course menu, which includes a welcome drink and a amuse-bouche. The price for the 4 course is $59.00 and for the 5 course $ 69.00. For an additional cost they do a wine pairing which starts for the 4 course menu at $35.00 and for the 5 course $43.00. They also have a full bar and bottles/glasses of wine to purchase, too.

When we were there (March 31st); our bill was $268 of which $128 was listed for the 5 course wine pairing for 2 people. The food pricing was on target for what I had seen posted, but the wine price was higher than expected. A few days later, I wondered if I had misread the bill and that there had been a service charge? If that was the case they got a very generous tip. I assume, however, that the wine pairings probably vary depending on the selection of wines served. In any event, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, especially the Belgium chocolate brownie with chocolate mousse; chocolate cigar and fresh strawberry.

Carte Blanche

Has anyone eaten there ???...its at the windmill. Tried to get in when we were there last time. We stopped by there, the owner and chef gave us a little tour of the place, we gave our names, hoping for a call. I'll try again to get in.

We ate there twice - once in Jan. and once in May. Loved it! It's not cheap but it's a great dining experience. If you like to try new things and don't mind being there all night eating, drinking, talking about food and wine, etc. then you'll enjoy the evening.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    It's just the best dining experience we've ever had. We got there at 7:20 and left at midnight and enjoyed every minute and every one of the five courses and wine pairings. As long as Dennis keeps it open, we'll keep going.

Carte Blanche

Just made my reservations for Carte Blanche, I just hope we can get in. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)

Carte Blanche???

I am curious to try it! Ive heard it's very expensive... But how expensive is very expensive for Aruba restaurants??? Also, how was the food/ your experience?
    Thanks in advance for the info.

aruba.com/forum/f12/looking-new-restaurants-try-48991/#post192483

From ~Amy~

They serve a 4 or 5 course menu, which includes a welcome drink and a amuse-bouche. The price for the 4 course is $59.00 and for the 5 course $ 69.00. For an additional cost they do a wine pairing which starts for the 4 course menu at $35.00 and for the 5 course $43.00. They also have a full bar and bottles/glasses of wine to purchase, too.

my wife and I did the 5 course and wine pairings. $360 with tip. Well worth it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast