Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling

Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?

We read about Carte Blanche restaurant on a website. It looking very intriguing from the write-up. My wife had me make a reservation. Has anyone been there lately? Anyone know the cost of the fixed - price meal? Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    Carte Blanche Restaurant

this link does not give prices, neither does their website.

maybe arubaamy or arubalisa can advise. amy was there recently and lisa is going there soon.

Carte Blanche
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/carte%20blanche.html

aruba.com/forum/f12/looking-new-restaurants-try-48991/#post192483

From ~Amy~
    They serve a 4 or 5 course menu, which includes a welcome drink and a amuse-bouche.
    The price for the 4 course is $59.00 and for the 5 course $ 69.00.
    For an additional cost they do a wine pairing which starts for the 4 course menu at $35.00 and for the 5 course $43.00.
    They also have a full bar and bottles/glasses of wine to purchase, too.

Lisa,
    Thanks for the info. That's less than we thought! I'll post a review when we get back in July. Hopefully, it's as good as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsphr View Post
    Lisa,
    Thanks for the info. That's less than we thought! I'll post a review when we get back in July. Hopefully, it's as good as it sounds.
    We will be there on June 25 so I will definitely let everyone know how terrific it is!

Lisa,
    Great, now I can get two advanced scouting reports from you - Carte Blanche and Soenchi's. Save some food for us!

Quote Originally Posted by jpsphr View Post
    Lisa,
    Great, now I can get two advanced scouting reports from you - Carte Blanche and Soenchi's. Save some food for us!
    Other selections include Barefoot, Laguna (at the Radisson), Amadeus, Passions twice ), Gostoso, Marina Pirata and Da Vincis. We are leaving a couple of nights open ... for ????

Carte Blanche is probably the best restaurant on the island right now, more it's also the best kept secret but probably not for very long...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?-img_3291.jpg   Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?-img_3306.jpg   Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?-img_3323.jpg   Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?-img_3324.jpg  

Carte Blanche Restaurant Review?-img_3330.jpg  
    Pierre

Smile

Okay Pierre, what are those delectable dishes you posted photos of?

We've been to Carte Blanche twice now - once in January and again just a couple of weeks ago. Amazing food and experience! You do need to make reservations AT LEAST 3-4 weeks in advance because they only serve 14 people per night.

We did the 5 courses and wine pairings just a couple of weeks ago and our total bill with tip for 2 people was $308. Worth every penny though if you love food. Both times we were there we had 7pm reservations and didn't leave until around 11:30pm. It's an entire night of a fun food adventure since there is no menu. If you're a picky eater then this probably is not the place for you.

I have new photos of our food from a couple of weeks ago which I'll be posting with my trip report within the next few days.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast