Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: "Casa Nonna" at the Ritz ITALIAN!!

I'm from NJ too and we don't learned not to eat Italian anywhere else either because we are usually disappointed-after all our city was founded by Italians and all of our mom and pop restaurants are excellent. However, we are now spending about 3 months in Aruba, so a good Italian restaurant will be a nice addition besides the one we do go to which is Zuzuroh which is Italian and Greek. I also agree that I we love trying different cuisines that are not easy to find, such as Peruvian, Indian, Surinamese, Dutch, German, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Being from New Jersey, every other restaurant here at home is Italian. In Aruba, it never occurs to us to look for or to find anything Italian, including any kind of pasta or pizza. However, every forum and Facebook page is filled with posts exclaiming the wonders of every Italian and pizza place on the Island. To each their own, but I'll never understand that. We would much rather find fresh seafood or different entrees that we cannot always find at home. Bavaria is an example of great food that isn't so easy to come by, and offers something different than the ordinary.

Rhys

Aruba since 1979

casa nonna - by carib journal

https://www.caribjournal.com/2018/04...a-comes-aruba/

and if you read jay's trip report (aruba4ever) you can read of how happy were with their dinner.

i keep pushing to go and paul is pushing back for reasons that Stephen (act1966) mentioned.

paul still talks about the awesome chicken parm at the now closed "french steakhouse". (seriously it was the best we have ever tasted and we had it repeatedly from the late 1990s til about 10 yrs ago.)

I loved the chicken parm...it was out of this world good!!!! Andrea please let me know when you have reservations there, please

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    https://www.caribjournal.com/2018/04...a-comes-aruba/

and if you read jay's trip report (aruba4ever) you can read of how happy were with their dinner.

i keep pushing to go and paul is pushing back for reasons that Stephen (act1966) mentioned.

paul still talks about the awesome chicken parm at the now closed "french steakhouse". (seriously it was the best we have ever tasted and we had it repeatedly from the late 1990s til about 10 yrs ago.)

I have dined at Casa Nonna 3x since it has opened and each time it was excellent and my favorite meal was my last one! I love the sauce..I always start with the caesar salad and its wonderful followed by the chicken parm and fresh pasta. I think its the best Italian food I have eaten, sorry dad....who was mostly Italian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12