Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Casa Tua Arawak Gardens

Casa Tua Arawak Gardens

We stopped into Casa Tua last evening. Bobbie had the tortellini Formaggi and I ordered a meat lovers pizza. While busy, service was quick and good. The food was the best we have ever had at Cas Tua. Great for a light and casual meal at a reasonable price. Will be back there shortly.

Never seem to get there, but everyone always gives their food a good review...must put it on my list for November...maybe we could meet there for dinner one night Andrea ????
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Must Say we go all the time and enjoy the seafood pasta , Highly recommend it.

Casa Tua is a great value. Recommend the new one at Seaport Mall where Waterfront Crab House once was.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

John: I was there last night (it is our traditional first night on the island spot for a quick dinner after along day of travel). I always order a pizza they have long since taken off the menu but are always happy to make. I must agree that the pizza was amongst the best I recall having in a while . . . the staff there is always great - Victor / David and the team do great job there.

I usually hit the Arawalk Gardens location between morning and afternoon dives with Red Sail. As mentioned, it's good, cheap and fast. To be honest, I think Casa Tua has the best pizza I've ever tried.

Passed by here a few nights ago and it was closed. Found out that it will be closed for a month for renovations.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    We stopped into Casa Tua last evening. Bobbie had the tortellini Formaggi and I ordered a meat lovers pizza. While busy, service was quick and good. The food was the best we have ever had at Cas Tua. Great for a light and casual meal at a reasonable price. Will be back there shortly.
    I love Casa Tua. My friends and I make sure that we eat there every time we are in Aruba. It has become one of our favorite places to eat. We will be back in January.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    where is casa tua located???

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.casatuaaruba.com/
    check out their website above

located at arawak gardens, palm beach mall and renaissance marketplace at the far end down near the renaissance ocean suites
    the one downtown in the upstairs location.....did that one close?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast