Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Casa Tua Arawak Gardens

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    okay, where is the arawak gardens, is that in the hotel high rise area? I never noticed one at the palm beach mall though I just briefly walked through the mall. is the arawak gardens the place closer to the radisson? in other words, if you were standing in front of the radisson, is that to the left????

Aruba since 1979
    yes
    if you're standing in front of the radisson with the radisson at your back...arawak gardens is across the street and to the left salt and pepper is also in there.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    okay, where is the arawak gardens, is that in the hotel high rise area? I never noticed one at the palm beach mall though I just briefly walked through the mall. is the arawak gardens the place closer to the radisson? in other words, if you were standing in front of the radisson, is that to the left????

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    okay, now i know, lol. i thought that was arawak gardens but i just see "shopping", lol. thanks andrea. at first i thought it was that shopping center by lings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12