Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    In the pool.

Casibari Cafe - January 2016

We never would have known about this place but our neighbour offered to take us on a tour of Casita di Luz (more in my trip report) and we stopped here for dinner after.

It's the same owners as Cafe 080 (which I've reported on previously) with better dining but the same fun vibe. It's right in the centre of the Casibari rock formations.

The food was great and the setting gorgeous.

We had beers, sodas and vodka for drinks (i.e. nothing fancy) but then ordered dinner.

I had grouper papillote with side of Caribbean rice (white rice with vegetables and coconut milk). It was incredible... the fish was done perfectly.
    Our neighbour had the house burger (served on flat bread) with coleslaw. Another rave albeit a little messy.
    The Spouse had the ribs with potatoes au gratin. I think the black out at the end denoted another satisfied customer.

Seriously, we were amazed at how good the food was in this out-of-the-way pub-like joint.

The Kukoo Kunuku party bus pulled up while we were there (that's how they get customers into this pretty remote spot) but the revellers are given a separate party spot on the north side of the restaurant (I think to keep the dining room a little more low key).

Live music on Wednesday nights and "Dutch Night" on Saturdays.

Here's a pic of the front (that's one of the owners sitting at the bar):

Casibari Cafe - January 2016-casibaricafe.jpg

Here's their website:

It's DEFINITELY worth the effort!!

Aruba since 1979
    sounds awesome
    it is a well kept secret.

West Deck in the afternoon
    Looks interesting and I like Cafe 080. May have to check it out.

We love the music there! Always try to get there at least once per trip for a night out with friends.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016