Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Caterers+

tjc

Caterers+

Bon Bini!

I will be visiting Aruba in January for the very first time and will be staying at a private residence. I am looking for a caterer for a party that I plan to have with my family of friends (party of 12). Can anyone suggest a caterer that offers authentic Aruban food?

Aruba since 1979
    hi welcome to the forum.

i cannot recommend these folks as I have never experienced their services, but friends have had them and were quite happy.
    http://arubawineanddine.com/catering.php

Quote Originally Posted by tjc View Post
    Bon Bini!

I will be visiting Aruba in January for the very first time and will be staying at a private residence. I am looking for a caterer for a party that I plan to have with my family of friends (party of 12). Can anyone suggest a caterer that offers authentic Aruban food?

tjc
    I will send them an email to inquire their services. Thanks so much for the info!

Aruba since 1979
    you are welcome.
    i also have a friend there that is a caterer and I asked him to reply to this thread.
    he has been incredibly busy with his full time job and some political ventures...so i did not post his info.
    he may be just too busy.
    if he isnt, i am sure that he will reply.

Quote Originally Posted by tjc View Post
    I will send them an email to inquire their services. Thanks so much for the info!

tjc
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you are welcome.
    i also have a friend there that is a caterer and I asked him to reply to this thread.
    he has been incredibly busy with his full time job and some political ventures...so i did not post his info.
    he may be just too busy.
    if he isnt, i am sure that he will reply.
    Thanks again for the info Andrea. I did receive a response from Aruba Wine & Dine (Indulge) but I was hoping for a caterer that offers traditional Aruban-styled dishes. Does anyone have information on The Old Cunucu House Restaurant? I left a message with them but haven't heard back. Any other suggestions for catering places?