Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: CC Authorization Form Required?

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    as an impartial observer it seems that people can have very different experiences at the same restaurant..i had a bad experience at amadeus back in 2010 and i read nothing but good things about doesn't change my mind about going back and it doesn't mean that my experience didn't happen it just means that other people on other nights had a better experience..i also had a bad experience at cubas cooking at the old locale..i've read people had great times there but unfortunately i didn't..when they moved to the seaport marketplace next to the renaissance ocean suites i decided to give them another shot since it was next to my hotel and low and behold i had a great time and a great meal..another time better thing about this message board that sometimes i find irritating is that just because some people know the owners or have been to a restaurant 50 times doesn't mean that another individuals dining experience didn't happen..people put their experiences out here for all of us to see so that we all can make informed decisions on where we would like to eat without guessing..i've read alot of negative comments about el guacho but i've been there about 30 times because i personally like the food very much..others might not..if we all as a whole don't respect other people's opinions people will be afraid to post them and we all won't be able to learn as much about different places to be able to make our own informed decisions..just because someone didn't like a place or had a bad experience doesn't mean it didn't happen..
    scott and tricia

sagman17, I totally agree! Some places do have off nights and people have different tastes, etc. Sharing experiences are what this bb is all about.

This thread was about CC authorization requests and it did take a bit of a bend.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234