Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Certified

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach

Certified

Anyone tried the stir fry at the certified grocery store by check out registers? How was it and what was the price?

Dom
    I do not know about the stir fry, but I would not go back to Certified again. Purchased milk and cheese at Certified this past June, and both were bad. Spoiled milk and sour cheese. They did refund my money when I brought the stuff back, but why shop at Certified when you can go to Lings where everything is much fresher.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Make sure you check expiration dates no matter where you shop. Almost picked up some milk at Ling's once but I checked the date and it was due to expire in 2 days.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

we actually shopped exclusively at certified for many years before breaking down and trying ling and sons.....still do shop at certified and never really had a problem....sometimes if I only need one or two things I would rather go there than lings because it can be so busy it takes forever to get out......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME