I saw this on the Che Bar Aruba facebook page today:
We are sad to announce that CHE Bar burned down on Tuesday around 2 am. Everything was lost; furniture, equipment, fridges, freezers, tv, and the complete structure of the place is currently being demolished. Luckily, nobody was hurt. The cause of the fire they said was probably electrical and/or gas leak related.
We thank you for your support throughout these last 2 years, and we hope to see you soon upon our re-opening.
This was a store front Argentinian Grill in the Palm Beach Plaza Mall. We only went for appetizers once but the owner was very friendly and the empanadas were excellent. It's always sad to see a small business destroyed. Thanksfully no one was hurt and hopefully the brothers will be able to rebuild.