Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By aquaman
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By ktziff
  • 1 Post By ZIPPAK

Thread: Cheap and cheerful Fish and Chips

Cheap and cheerful Fish and Chips

There is a new store called Daily Fish in the new SuperFoods Building. Obviously they sell all types of fresh fish. In addition, they sell homemade fish and chips at a great price. The chips are prepared by them from scratch and not the frozen pre-prepared type. 2--3 pieces of fish and a decent size order of fries is Afl10.00 ( 6$US) They are open until around 7:00pm. We ordered ahead and when we got there all was waiting for us. A good deal for someone on a tight budget

Aruba since 1979
    Thanks john!

Do you know what type of fish in the fish and chips? I am guessing a mild white fish.

Thanks for the tip on the new find.

While there did u notice if the MIO store had opened?
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    There is a new store called Daily Fish in the new SuperFoods Building. Obviously they sell all types of fresh fish. In addition, they sell homemade fish and chips at a great price. The chips are prepared by them from scratch and not the frozen pre-prepared type. 2--3 pieces of fish and a decent size order of fries is Afl10.00 ( 6$US) They are open until around 7:00pm. We ordered ahead and when we got there all was waiting for us. A good deal for someone on a tight budget

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Thanks john!

Do you know what type of fish in the fish and chips? I am guessing a mild white fish.

Thanks for the tip on the new find.

While there did u notice if the MIO store had opened?

I did not see the MIO store. Friends here told me that MIO has been very slow.

The fish was grouper. They do change it so you can ask. The servings are large!!

We just returned from 2 perfect weeks in our home away from home.
    Re: Daily Fish- It is defintiely a mild, white fish. We ordered 2 platters for the 4 of us. Total including 2 large bottles of AWA- $14.50! It was a perfect size for the 4 of us to split. We were hungry after shopping at Super Food, but didn't want to spoil our dinner resv.

Re: Mio- the store at the Super Food Plaza is called Cellular Express. It is a few doors away from the Coldwell Banker Real Estate office, to the left.

Just tried the fish and chips they were great. Price was really good for your serving. I am staying three weeks so they r on my do again list.