Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 3 Post By ricky59

Thread: Cheap/easy Breakfast in High Rise area

Cheap/easy Breakfast in High Rise area

Hello All,

I am super excited to be leaving in less than a week! This is our 2nd trip to Aruba and this time we have decided to skip the all-inclusive and see how it compares for us.

I am looking for recommendations for breakfast spots on the bus route, or within walking distance of the Holiday Inn. We would like to stay in the $8-12 per person price range for breakfast. We are looking more for just a little bite to get the day started than a dining experience. I am sure we will check out Moomba Beach bar at least one day. Any other suggestions?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Dushi bagels at the Playa Linda next door to the Holiday Inn will have a bit within your price range as will Aromi d'Italia.
    There is a Dunkin Donuts beachside at the Playa Linda as well.

Salt & Pepper
    across from the Occidental serves breakfast as well, though most of their items will be just a bit out of your price range.

For your budget, and just something light, another option may be just getting some cereal and milk or yogurt and fruit for your fridge in your room.

Thanks again for your great tips! We just aren't big breakfast eaters, so I hate spending too much on it.

Salt & Pepper has $4.50 Mimosas, looks like we may be adjusting that budget a little :-)

I second Dushi Bagels, very reasonable and convenient.

scott and leslies place, my new breakfast spot, scott's brats. in front of the playa linda.
    breakfast sandwiches for 3 buck's!!! add a bloody mary if you like.... well that's my daily order....

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Hello All,

I am super excited to be leaving in less than a week! This is our 2nd trip to Aruba and this time we have decided to skip the all-inclusive and see how it compares for us.

I am looking for recommendations for breakfast spots on the bus route, or within walking distance of the Holiday Inn. We would like to stay in the $8-12 per person price range for breakfast. We are looking more for just a little bite to get the day started than a dining experience. I am sure we will check out Moomba Beach bar at least one day. Any other suggestions?
    I cant remember the name of it but there is a restaurant to the south end of the Divi Phoenix that has a nice breakfast for under $10. Maybe someone can get the name for you.

Thanks everyone! Scott's Brats was definitely a great value, good food, and great people! It was the one place we could just grab something and go. We also liked Taste of Belgum and Tomato Charlies. I thought Dushi Bagels was just okay for breakfast.

Well worth the short walk is Lindas Pancake. This place is a must everyone year for us. We try to eat there atleast three or four days. Awesome dutch pancakes