Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Chef's Table?

Chef's Table?

Just wondering what people's thoughts on Chef's Table were? I went last August, it was very empty but I LOVED it!

I don't read much about them on this forum but I thought the food was delicious and the outdoor ambiance was lovely. I'm hoping to go back this year as well!

Aruba since 1979
    the few times i have gone to chef's table, it too was pretty empty.
    my husband and i eat relatively early (6pm) so we figured the crowds might come later.

we have enjoyed our meals there.

We have eaten there once and enjoyed it very much.

We have eaten there several times and the food / service was excellent.

Ditto on the food and service - have been there many times and always great!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    We went to Chef's Table for the first time this year and loved it; in fact it was the best meal I had on island this year. The tables are pretty far apart and the place is larger than it looks from the outside (nicer too) so even though the restaurant was pretty full it felt like it was empty. I can’t wait to go back next year.

Banned
    Love the Chef's Table...probably one of the most under-rated restaurant on the island!

Same here-it is one of the most underrated restaurants on the island. I'm not sure why they aren't better known, but it is nice to have a "secret" place too where reservations are easy to get.

I feel the same way - it seems so underrated but it was my favorite meal on island last time.

They also take $$ off your final bill if you take a cab there- a bonus!

We also loved the food at The Chef's Table the two times that we were there. Both times were during the summer and our only complaint was that it was really hot in the Courtyard. It was a little uncomfortable, so we did not return. We didn't want to eat inside because no one else was in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast