Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicken Wings

Carsten, we use a dry rub and double bake the wings. We are looking to add a sauce with a kick to it in the near future. I also love Cafe 080 and we have an upcoming promo with them and Bugaloe coming next year that will be exciting. Jappy is a a good friend and we had beer pong tables made a few years ago with Balashi.

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    you have to try the one at the truck right next to my home it is not spicy but it will let you lick you fingers when you are done lol
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Mark, I am really looking forward to see/taste what you do with the wings at Busters.
    A great place like that should have the best (and hottest) wings on the Island ;-) .
    Will be a lot easier to just move between Cafe 080 and Busters then ;-))).
    Yep the guys at 080 are great.

Cyclone. You cannot throw out a teaser like that and not give more directions to that truck ;-).

Carsten

Hey Schnauzerjoy, it was so fuuny to read all the posts and tips about your best chicken wing quest! We leave in a few days and we both love hot spicey chicken wings and a cold beer! We are awaiting the outcome of this thread for at least the top two. I can say by living in NJ we would never think of TGIF. But who knows in Aruba. Please keep up the good work for all of us spicey chicken wing lovers!

Sean ans Susan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12