Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Chili Hut

Chili Hut

Consistent with my pursuit of local joints to fill my hungry gut, I stopped into the Chili Hut. It is located in the Bubali area, which is inland from the old Black Hog saloon. You just drive on that road until you see the sign for the Chili Hut. Then you turn left, follow the road which bends to the right and it is there on the left.

Inside you'll find a bar and dining area. The menu board has some photos and a long list of choices. You can get spice or plain, rice or noodles, soup and so forth. I went with a mixed grill over noodles and some egg rolls to start. The mixed grill was chicken, pork, and sausage. The spice factor was mild but you can tune it up by asking for the liquid heat if that's your thing.

Prices are very reasonable. Enjoy and check out the photos at:
    http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/0...ili-hut-aruba/

Bon dia.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Looks delish - and I LOVE spicy food! Thanks for the tip - we'll have to give it a try in May.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I have tried as many of SanNic44's recommendations as possible and he really knows how to find some GREAT spots.

I have gone by place a bunch of times but never stopped in. after seeing this, I will have to give it a try. Thank you for the posting. . ..

Tom and Stanley

Thanks SanNic, always ready and willing to check out local cuisine.....usually cheapest food and better tasting anyway !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME