Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Chinese food restaurants

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lewny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Posts
    355

    Chinese food restaurants

    What are some of the good chinese food restaurants on the island. We've never had chinese while in Aruba but my 4 year old DD has been on a "roast pork" kick lately so I thought we might try some while in Aruba.

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,921
    IMO Hung Paradise at the Renaissance Marketplace is the "bomb"
    EXCELLENT
    and
    reasonable prices


    Quote Originally Posted by Lewny1 View Post
    What are some of the good chinese food restaurants on the island. We've never had chinese while in Aruba but my 4 year old DD has been on a "roast pork" kick lately so I thought we might try some while in Aruba.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    1,824
    I agree with Andrea re: Hung Paradise at the Renaissance Marketplace. Although we still have not tried this friends of ours really love this restaurant. I hear the portions are huge especially the egg roll! Maybe this year we will also try it.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5

    Chinese

    Always looking for new places to try. Thanks for the tip!

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,690
    We like New Wei Tai in Noord and usually get take-out there but you can also dine in as well.

    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...ord_Aruba.html
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018




  6. #6
    Senior Member Lewny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Posts
    355
    Thanks all.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Hung palace!!! Hands down!

  8. #8
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewny1 View Post
    What are some of the good chinese food restaurants on the island. We've never had chinese while in Aruba but my 4 year old DD has been on a "roast pork" kick lately so I thought we might try some while in Aruba.
    Our favorite is Blossoms at the Westin. Great food and nice setting. Hate to say it but the one time we ate at hung paradise it reminded us of Panda Express.

  9. #9
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,921
    wow, that is surprising to hear.

    hung paradise is always our first and last night place.
    we have never been disappointed and i am sorry to hear that you apparently were

    here is anther thread re: chinese restaurants
    reservations for chinese?

    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Our favorite is Blossoms at the Westin. Great food and nice setting. Hate to say it but the one time we ate at hung paradise it reminded us of Panda Express.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 03-21-2013 at 10:43 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    wow, that is surprising to hear.

    hung paradise is always our first and last night place.
    we have never been disappointed and i am sorry to hear that you apparently were

    here is anther thread re: chinese restaurants
    reservations for chinese?
    Maybe we were there on an off night. Will give it one more try this trip because we do love good chinese. What is your favorite menu choice?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO