Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

chinese restaurants by the high rise hotels

hi all i was there last year and i remember seeing two chinese restaurants near the high rise hotels.. one had a neon light like busting fireworks..the other was a stand alone building visible but not on the highway, i actually got some takeout from this one..does anyone know if they are still there and the names of these restaurants..also was there many years ago there where two indonesian restaurants in town..one was on the water..the other was in town and i believe had the word warung in the title any info on these thanks

Last year for some strange reason we wanted Chinese food,and went to the flashing sign place.When we got there it looked like it was closed but wasn't.We went in and were the only people in there,that should have sent off some bells,but didn't.We sat down and had a good meal,i mean it really was good.Don't know why this place doesn't do more business but when were back in October and get in the mood for Chinese food we would go back.

Dom
    The Indonesian restaurant that was located on the water was called Balli if I remember correctly. It was on a floating barge. It closed at least 15 or 20 years ago. Their speciality was Reistaffle (sp ?).
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Blossoms at the Westin is probably a little more expensive, but our one and only Chinese meal there was delicious. http://www.westinaruba.com/rest_blossoms.html

Arubalisa is on the money once again. Blossoms is excellent for Hibachi and sushi. I believe that it's Japanese though. Still worth it. Also has coupons available on-line at arubadiscountcoupons.com.