Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Chophouse @ Manchebo

Chophouse @ Manchebo

When we arrived yesterday we were a little tired and wanted some place close for our anniversary. We opted for the Chophouse. I don’t think we could have found a better option. Piano music in the background added to the relaxed ambience of the room. Service was friendly and made us feel at home, even though we didn’t have a reservation! I appreciated that they offered a smaller portion of filet mignon as I’m not a big meat eater but enjoy a smaller portion. It was cooked perfectly. Baby potatoes were nicely roasted and the cauliflower augraitin was exceptional. Topped off with creme brûlée it doesn’t get any better. Tom had a veal chop which he has never ordered before and the server suggested ordering it medium. He was unite pleased with his meal.

Thanks for the chophouse report! Its crazy to think ANYPLACE would turn away a paying customer when there is open tables....bad move by the Bucuti last trip IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    When we arrived yesterday we were a little tired and wanted some place close for our anniversary. We opted for the Chophouse. I don’t think we could have found a better option. Piano music in the background added to the relaxed ambience of the room. Service was friendly and made us feel at home, even though we didn’t have a reservation! I appreciated that they offered a smaller portion of filet mignon as I’m not a big meat eater but enjoy a smaller portion. It was cooked perfectly. Baby potatoes were nicely roasted and the cauliflower augraitin was exceptional. Topped off with creme brûlée it doesn’t get any better. Tom had a veal chop which he has never ordered before and the server suggested ordering it medium. He was unite pleased with his meal.