Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Confirmation these are good restaurants

I've only been to two on the list, Papipamento and Madame Jeanette. We return to both every year and always enjoy them. I guess it is a matter of what each person likes. We have never been disappointed at either one of them. Hope this helps.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

check out this thread
    If you had to pick three...

QUOTE=nyfoodie2012;223123]I'm headed to Aruba on Saturday and I'm looking for restaurants that aren't cheesy, overpriced and touristy. I have a list I put together of places I've read are pretty good near the hotel I'm staying (Marriott Surf Club). Can anyone take a look and let me know. I'm traveling with a group of ladies, so something fun, young, delicious and nothing too romantic.

Papiamento Restaurant
    Old Cunucu House
    Madame Janette
    Tierra del Sol Golf & Country Club
    Gasparito Restaurant
    Carte Blanche
    Papillion
    Wacky Wahoo's

Barney’s

Any other suggestions would be great. I'm kind of a foodie, so meals are important. Thanks![/QUOTE]

lbl
    Bunker or Coconuts Bar (Tamarijn)- with Friends :)
    Madame Janette's was very enjoyable...hard to find but worth the trip. Some could stay pricey...four people, two beers, two drinks, 4 dinners with two desserts = $212.00 (not including tip) Book early and I believe they are closed on Mondays.
    We stayed at AI this time around and for only 7 days (too short of time) to enjoy more restaurants...

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.madamejanette.info/joomla/

a yr or 2 ago MJs began opening for 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by lbl View Post
    Madame Janette's was very enjoyable...hard to find but worth the trip. Some could stay pricey...four people, two beers, two drinks, 4 dinners with two desserts = $212.00 (not including tip) Book early and I believe they are closed on Mondays.
    We stayed at AI this time around and for only 7 days (too short of time) to enjoy more restaurants...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12