Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Cooks Restaurant

Has anyone eaten at this restaurant and where is it located?They have been doing alot of advertising in Aruba Today.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    They night I had went to eat at Cooks they were closed (Monday).

Cooks is located at Wilhelmina Straat on the 2nd floor; just above the office of DHL Express. On the same street, but at the intersection just before El Gaucho.

COOKS - MENU
    COOKS ALL-YOU-CAN EAT – SATURDAY MENU

Talking Cooks

We wanted to try this restaurant in May. Please let us know if the Saturday deal will still be good.
    TR

I have eaten there and the food is excellent, the presentation is amazing, the admosphere inside is beautiful and relaxing, and the service is good.Their All You Can Eat is very very good. From what I understood was that they will keep the All You Can Eat for every Saturday. So, most likely it will be available in May as well.It is best to make your reservation via e-mail at cooks.restaurant@yahoo.com or call them at 5884296 when you are on the island.
    Last edited by WhiteShark; 02-10-2008 at 09:51 AM.

We just got back 2 days ago and we went the first Sat. night to eat at the buffett. It was great and I asked for some shrimp so the chef put some on. My wife don't like buffetts but it was really good. Kent

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar

Cooks Restaurant

I had a lovely dinner at Cooks Restaurant a few weeks ago. Cook's is just up the street (opposite side) from El Gaucho. It's on the 2nd floor on the corner.

I started with a nice glass of red wine, followed by escargot appetizer. Yum. For dinner, I decided on the 12 oz. rib eye. It was cooked to perfection. There were alot of veggies on the plate. I really loved the potato that was shaped like a pear.

I enjoyed the company of the owner Ommi and his wife Heidi. At Cooks you can either cook your own meat or have the cook prepare it for you.

Give Cooks a try. Its a real nice restaurant. COOKS RESTAURANT - MENU
    Here's a few pic's I took. http://allaboutaruba.net/cooksrestaurant.aspx

It is an excelent restaurant no doubt. We had an excellent service each time I was there, and the food was always superb. Food presentation was excellent and the decor in the restaurant was beautiful. When you go by the building you will not imagine that it is that nice inside. It is very very nice inside. You can't compare it to other restaurant.

You just have to go there to know it.