Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Cooks Restaurant

Liz, I had read your review on Cooks, printed up menu and I have to agree, alot of it , looks yummy. My husband can't eat spicy food, this is not like that, yes ? How far is this place away from the Radisson ? This appears to be a all food kind of place, but specializing in steaks, is that fair to say ?

You are partly right. This place is an all great food kind of place, but also has great entertainment. On Fridays they have live music and the place is very nice. Very beautiful inside. When I was there last time the bartender told me that some time at the end of July or beginning of August they will unveil the new grand piano, where they'll have the island's top artists play the whole evening.
    I don't know if there are other people who have more information about this. I haven't seen any posts about it yet.
    Last edited by WhiteShark; 07-10-2008 at 07:39 PM.

where is this place located??

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Cooks Restaurant Oranjestad near El Gaucho

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    If you are in front of The Talk of the Town hotel at the round about coming from the airport driving towards the Renaissance, take the first road to your right (not the one that goes behind the Talk of the Town). Drive all the way up to the first traffic light and you'll see it in the two story building on the second floor.

Visit www.cooksrestaurant.com since they have a map indicating it.

Have a nice vacation.