Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

CUBA'S COOKIN drink specials (YUMMY) New location in 1 month

Cuba's Cookin in their original downtown location for only a month more.

SO, it is now last call in that downtown location, before they move to the Renaissance Marketplace where Scandals once was.

It’s been 12 years at the downtown location and now it’s the last call at the old Cuba’s Cookin’. Visit CC to enjoy the goodbye activities and fun. Every night until the move from 5 pm to 7 pm - for every drink purchased - Cuba's Cookin is buying every customer their second drink! It is being called a “Memories On Us” drink.

Fridays and Saturday nights, a photographer will be there to take your personal CUBA’S COOKIN’ memory photograph. No charge – just something special to show and share with friends. For the late birds - from 9 pm to 11 pm Cuba's Cookin will buy everyone one free wine or mojito with their dinner. Don’t forget to sign or design whatever space is left on the walls and be a part of the history of the oldest building in town. Come visit Cuba's Cookin' and be a part of the laughter, hugs and good-byes to a special place and people who were there to make it all happen.

In one month the new location will be in the Renaissance Marketplace where Scandals use to be. Cuba’s Cookin promises to be the Best little Kitchen in town - daytime and night we’ll be "Cookin" Cuban.

CC is on our list of our August Aruba trip!!

What a GREAT news for the Renaissance's owners !

Aruba since 1979
    yes pierre absolutely

I'm a little bummed they're leaving their current location because the building has amazing charm and character. We'll definitely be eating there this week to say goodbye to the old building and enjoy some delicious food.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I also loved that little house they were in, but hopefully this will be a change for the better. We got "lost" probably 50% of the time we went there but that was half the fun. Good luck to them in their new digs and i hope to get there in July.

I feel the same - especially since I grew up in that area, but I have to agree with the owners. The parking lot was taken away from them, the streets in town have been improved into a mouse-cage of streets running in all sorts of different directions and I have seen how the TAXI guys are hesitant to take anyone there. They spend too much time driving out of the rat-box. Hate to see the change but..... It is a good one.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles