Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Cuba's Cooking

Cuba's Cooking

Has anyone been to their new location? We were there in April and they were preparing to move. Always liked that place - lots of fun dancing and singing with the live music. Food is good and muy rico.

Vicky

Next Trips
    1/1/12-1/8/12
    4/8/12 - 4/15/12

I love Aruba!

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Good afternoon Vicky,

Two of our favourite restaurants are on Wilhamenastraat, El Gaucho and Cuba's Cooking.

Love the Cuban sandwiches. We usally go after 1:00pm, when the main lunch crowd is gone.

Where are they moving to?

Glenn

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    they moved to the Renaissance marketplace where Scandals used to be..the place is great..my wife and I had dinner there a few weeks back and the food was terrific..huge portions, great service, nice atmosphere, and the music was awesome..try the pork bites appetizer it was delicious..
    scott and tricia

thank you for the info on their new location. i was there 2 years ago at their former location and was disappointed, but maybe it was a bad night. will try again this year!!

We ate there last night and had a great meal and a fun time. Music and dancing livened up the place. The new location looks great and is a comfortable atmosphere.

Mrs. 44 and I were at the new location. Had a good time, especially with the music and the lively patrons enjoying themselves. Food is a bit heavy, but that's what it's all about. Here are some photos:

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/0...cooking-aruba/

All the best,

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/